Before buying a new Mazda CX-30 2021 or any other car, you should first study the reviews of the owners who shared their experience of owning this compact crossover.
Below we have collected the disadvantages of the Mazda CX-30 based on feedback from real car owners. The model is sold in Russia with a single 2.0-liter engine (150 hp), available in tandem with a manual or automatic transmission, and the drive can be either front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive. You can add the minuses and pluses of the car in the comments.
Pros and cons of Mazda CX-30
- Small trunk
- Close back row
- Squeaks in the cabin
Such a crumb is enough 2.0 liters and 150 hp. If you press the pedal a little, it flies out from under the ass. The main thing is to have time to catch her with the wheel, otherwise she periodically does not know herself where she is rushing.
It enters the turns as a cast, even the speed can not be dropped, you do not feel the speed on the highway at all. If it were not for the projection, you might not know that you are already driving 170 km / h, without particularly straining. Cons:
1. Behind sit children, midgets and not very large people in the amount of 1.5, well, a maximum of 2 people.
2. Trunk – hug and cry. Fits a lightweight stroller, well, the result of a little shopping trip.
3. The most annoying thing for me is the front glass. All the scrapers do not get into these loopholes near the mirrors, it is inconvenient for me to clean them from smudges. I have to go to the car wash more often.
4. On an open track in a straight line, if the wind blows, it heels very much and literally blows it off the road. And also a wave from trucks and other whoppers.
Review of Mazda CX-30 (150 HP) AT 2020 MY
Third day of ownership, run about 100 km. Very high consumption in city traffic, about 13 l / 100. The suspension is stiff, all small bumps and joints are felt at the fifth point.
Very soft brakes, perhaps the pads are not yet worn down, time will tell. Piano varnish is very easily soiled, after two days of ownership, traces appeared and dust is visible, a soft cloth will have to be kept at hand. I really like the light of diode optics and adaptive headlights, a really handy thing.
It rides as expected for a two-liter engine without a turbocharger, 9.8 to 100, not a rocket, but it’s not a charged hatch either, but an urban SUV for comfortable movement in traffic, with the ability to drive off-road.
Architectoff, review of the new Mazda CX-30 2.0 automatic 2021
Salon – everything is in order with the quality of materials. Everything you can reach with your hands, everything is soft, on the dashboard, front door cards, I really like the interior design itself.
Visibility from the driver’s seat is good, the steering column has a wide range of adjustments in two planes. Visibility in the side mirrors also raises no complaints.
This generation with a beam on the rear axle is controlled and enters corners very cheerfully and unambiguously, but in general I would like the suspension to be a little softer. No complaints about the automatic transmission. Switches without jerking or twitching, does not emit any extraneous sounds. At a speed of 110 km / h, the revs are at the level of 2,100.
What I don’t really like is the strange, some, I would even say, synthetic sound of the engine itself when accelerating.
ritree, review about Mazda CX-30 2.0 (150 hp) automatic transmission 2021
I drove a thousand kilometers and the feeling is quite positive. The roads in our city of Novosibirsk are not cleaned of the word at all, the car showed itself well in these conditions.
It’s not really a crossover, but it’s not a puzoter either – it’s something strange, but it just suited me. The filling pleases. I bought the Active 4WD version with package 2. There is almost everything, a cool on-board computer, very smart.
Review about the new Mazda CX-30 (150 HP) automatic transmission 4WD 2021
I will not compare with the previous car, but on the whole I am satisfied and happy with every trip. Undoubted pluses:
1. Dynamics, even taking into account the running-in.
2. Excellent road holding. Even driving on the serpentine, you feel confident.
3. The design is just sweet.
4. Automatic high beam.
5. Great sound, just like the doctor ordered.
Consumption more or less normalized, I think the run-in has already been passed: in the combined cycle 8.5-9 liters per 100 km. Of the small cons:
1. The trunk is still too small for family trips. I take my bag to the roof.
2. Until I understood how to raise the wipers, they are hidden under the hood. Even in OD they could not explain, it is necessary to look for a combination of inclusion.
ruzikil, review of the Mazda CX-30 2.0 on the automatic machine in 2020