This is how much the new Mazda CX-5 of 2021 costs in Russia: the price of a car on the website of an official dealer in Moscow varies from 1,811,000 to 2,890,000 rubles (depending on the selected engine / equipment level). In our country, the crossover can be bought in one of four trim levels: Drive, Acrive, Supreme and Exercutive.
In terms of technical characteristics, the model is offered with both front-wheel drive and all-wheel drive. The car can be ordered with 2.0- and 2.5-liter gasoline engines (both four-cylinder), and either a six-speed manual or a similar automatic is available from the boxes. In our review of the Mazda CX-5 II configuration and prices, photos in a new body, specifications and video test drives.
Configurations and prices Mazda CX-5 2021.
|2.0 (150 hp) Drive MT6||1 846 000|
|2.0 (150 л.с.) Active AT6||2 134 000|
|2.0 (150 hp) Active AT6 AWD||2 234 000|
|2.5 (194 hp) Active AT6 AWD||2 359 000|
|2.0 (150 с.с.) Supreme AT6 AWD||2 440 000|
|2.5 (194 л.с.) Supreme AT6 AWD||2 560 000|
|2.0 (150 л.с.) Executive AT6 AWD||2 830 000|
|2.5 (194 л.с.) Executive AT6 AWD||2 945 000|
- Basic version Drive so poor (there is no audio system, and the wheels are steel rims) that such cars are never available, and delivery on order takes several months.
- The most popular is the pro-muff configuration. Active, which includes six airbags, a stabilization system, light and rain sensors, heated seats, climate control and 17-inch alloy wheels, and the interior is fabric.
- Leather interior is top-end Supreme, which is complemented by LED headlights, electric front seats, a rear view camera and parking sensors, a keyless entry system, tinted rear windows and 19-inch wheels.
- In the complete set Executive the crossover boasts expensive leather upholstery and natural wood inserts, atmospheric interior lighting and a frameless salon rear-view mirror, while the outside of the car stands out with black-gloss 19 ″ wheels.
Photo of the new model Mazda CX-5 2021
The new body of the Mazda CX-5 2021 model year is built on the basis of a significantly modified platform of the previous generation model. The Japanese more actively used high-strength steel in the structure, due to which the torsional stiffness increased by 15.5%.
As for the suspension, they are independent on both axles of the model: MacPherson struts are installed in front, but a multi-link design is used at the rear. Crossover Mazda CX-5 II has the following dimensions, mm
- Length – 4 550
- Width – 1840
- Height – 1 675
- Wheelbase – 2 700
- Ground clearance (clearance) – 192-200
The volume of the trunk of a Japanese SUV is 442 liters, but with the rear row seats folded it increases up to 1,560 liters. Depending on the engine / equipment selected, the curb weight of the vehicle ranges from 1,451 to 1,617 kg.
The line of power units of the crossover consists of two gasoline atmospheric engines that can work with both a six-speed manual and a six-speed automatic.
- The base of the model relies on a 2.0-liter unit with a capacity of 150 hp. (210 Nm). On the most affordable front-wheel drive cars, it can work with both manual and automatic transmissions. In the first case, acceleration from standstill to hundreds is possible in 10.4 seconds, and the maximum speed reaches 199 km / h, in the second, these figures are 9.9 seconds and 189 km / h, respectively. Four-wheel drive cars with such a motor are offered exclusively with an automatic machine and accelerate from 0-100 km / h in 10.6 s, and they can accelerate to 184 km / h.
- The more expensive versions of the new Mazda CX-5 2021 model are equipped exclusively with all-wheel drive, a 2.5-liter engine and an automatic transmission. The performance of the power unit here reaches 194 forces and 257 Nm of torque. Such crossovers are able to “shoot” up to a hundred in 9.0 seconds, developing speeds up to 195 km / h.
If certain questions still arise about the dynamics of a car with a basic two-liter engine, then a duet of a 194-horsepower unit and a six-speed automatic machine does not give reason to doubt itself. Throttle responses are adequate and the vehicle is able to pick up speed smoothly and without dips. Of course, the manufacturer’s stated acceleration time from zero to hundreds is not impressive, however, the Tse-X 5 is able to create the illusion that it is going faster than it actually is.
The “Japanese” is especially good in the city at acceleration up to 60 km / h. After 80 km / h, he also pulls well, and he can keep the cruising speed (130 km / h) on the track more than he can. However, driving at more or less high speeds is accompanied by increased noise in the cabin, plus fuel consumption becomes noticeably higher than that indicated in the data sheet.
The handling of the car on the asphalt leaves the most pleasant impression. As for trips on gravel or dirt roads, then the new Mazda CX-5 also does not lose face, although you should not expect any feats from it – this is just an SUV.
|Engine 2.0 (140 HP, 210 Nm) + mechanics (6)|
|Acceleration 0-100 km / h, s||10,4|
|Maximum, km / h||199|
|Consumption: city, highway, mixed, l||8,7 / 5,7 / 6,8|
|Engine 2.0 (150 HP, 210 Nm) + automatic (6)|
|Acceleration 0-100 km / h, s||9,9|
|Maximum, km / h||189|
|Consumption: city, highway, mixed, l||8,8 / 5,8 / 5,9|
|Engine 2.0 (150 HP, 210 Nm) + automatic (6) + four-wheel drive|
|Acceleration 0-100 km / h, s||10,6|
|Maximum, km / h||184|
|Consumption: city, highway, mixed, l||8,9 / 5,9 / 7,0|
|Engine 2.5 (194 HP, 257 Nm) + automatic (6) + four-wheel drive|
|Acceleration 0-100 km / h, s||9,0|
|Maximum, km / h||195|
|Consumption: city, highway, mixed, l||9,2 / 6,1 / 7,2|
The exterior design of the Mazda CX-5 2021 in the new body is made in the well-known corporate style “KODO – the soul of movement”, although the Japanese made some adjustments to this ideology.
At the front, the crossover attracts attention with a large radiator grill with a three-dimensional pattern. At the bottom, the latter is accentuated by a chrome strip, visually setting on aggressively squinted headlights, and in its center there is a large emblem of the Japanese brand.
The tightly knit silhouette of this model is characterized by well-defined wheel arches, voluminous sidewalls and a sloping roofline with a neat spoiler tail at the end. The lean stern is notable for its narrow lanterns and two tailpipes on the sides of the exhaust system.
The interior of the Mazda CX-5 II is made of quality materials and well tailored. The car has a medium-sized three-spoke multifunction steering wheel and a dashboard consisting of three “wells”. In the largest central one there is a speedometer dial, which additionally contains a color screen of the on-board computer. The side displays the tachometer readings and the current fuel level.
The display of the multimedia system with support for Android Auto and Apple CarPlay is made in the form of a tablet and sticks out at the top of the front panel. On the center console underneath, there are symmetrical ventilation deflectors and a climate control unit.
The overall level of comfort in the cabin of the 2021 Mazda CX-5 is at a very high level, however, certain ergonomic mistakes still take place. For example, the controls for the multimedia system located on the central tunnel are displaced deeply back, and in order to use them, the driver has to bend his hand unnaturally.
There is enough free space both in the front and in the back, but there are certain questions about the landing. So, the driver’s seat has overdeveloped lateral support rollers, which unnecessarily squeeze in the hips and interfere with sitting half-sideways (for example, in winter, when it is necessary to shake off the adhering snow from the boots). As for the back sofa, it is shaped for two passengers, and a person sitting in the middle will be uncomfortable already in the second hundred of the run.
The Mazda CX-5 II crossover was declassified as part of a private event held in November 2016 at the Hollywood Center Studio, while just a couple of days later the Japanese brought the car to the Los Angeles International Auto Show, where everyone could see the novelty.
For almost every new model year, the Japanese are slightly modifying the crossover, but sometimes the changes turn out to be so punctual that in the end not everyone will be able to recognize a restyled car from a pre-reform one.
In some markets, a 2.2-liter Skyactiv-D diesel engine with 173 hp is offered for the Mazda Ce-X 5. (420 Nm), plus a 2.5-liter gasoline turbo engine with 231 hp became available for the model. from the older crossover CX-9, but these versions are not supplied to us.