How much is the new Nissan Qashqai 2021 in Russia: on the official dealer’s website the price of the car varies from 1,497,000 to 2,110,000 rubles… In our country, the model is sold in ten trim levels: XE, SE, SE +, SE Yandex, SE Top, LE Yandex and LE Top.
The line of power units of the Russian Nissan Qashqai consists of a 1.2-liter turbo engine and a two-liter aspirated engine (both four-cylinder), and they can work either in conjunction with a six-speed manual transmission, or in tandem with a continuously variable variator. The drive can be either front-wheel drive or full.
Models and prices Nissan Qashqai 2021
|1.2 (115 .с.) 2WD MT6||1 575 000|
|1.2 (115 .с.) 2WD CVT||1 636 000|
|1.2 (115 HP) SE 2WD MT6||1 702 000|
|2.0 (144 .с.) 2WD MT6||1 708 000|
|1.2 (115 HP) SE + 2WD MT6||1 741 000|
|1.2 (115 HP) SE 2WD CVT||1 763 000|
|2.0 (144 .с.) 2WD CVT||1 769 000|
|1.2 (115 HP) SE + 2WD CVT||1 802 000|
|2.0 (144 HP) SE 2WD MT6||1 847 000|
|2.0 (144 .с.) 4WD CVT||1 861 000|
|2.0 (144 HP) SE + 2WD MT6||1 886 000|
|2.0 (144 HP) SE 2WD CVT||1 908 000|
|2.0 (144 HP) SE + 2WD CVT||1 947 000|
|2.0 (144 HP) SE 4WD CVT||2 000 000|
|2.0 (144 л.с.) SE Top 2WD CVT||2 028 000|
|2.0 (144 HP) SE + 4WD CVT||2 039 000|
|2.0 (144 HP) LE 2WD CVT||2 077 000|
|2.0 (144 HP) SE Top 4WD CVT||2 120 000|
|2.0 (144 л.с.) THE 4WD CVT||2 169 000|
|2.0 (144 HP) LE + 2WD CVT||2 173 000|
|2.0 (144 л.с.) LE Top 2WD CVT||2 187 000|
|2.0 (144 л.с.) LE + 4WD CVT||2 265 000|
|2.0 (144 л.с.) THE Top 4WD CVT||2 279 000|
- In the base configuration XE the crossover is equipped with 16-inch steel wheels, ABS, ESP, automatic parking brake, audio system, air conditioning, passive cruise control, front and rear power windows, heated seats, assistance when starting up the hill, power and heated mirrors, as well as six airbags …
- The following version I KNOW put 17-inch alloy wheels, light and rain sensors, climate control, fog lights and heated steering wheel.
- Execution SE + boasts a rear-view camera, as well as a multimedia system with navigation and support for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto interfaces.
- Interesting that QE package is devoid of the aforementioned rear-view cameras, multimedia and navigation, but such cars are equipped with 18-inch alloy wheels, parking sensors and LED headlights.
- Version QE + returns to the list of equipment previously lost rear-view camera and entertainment system with navigation, while the top is a panoramic roof as a bonus.
- Follow-up execution THE has adaptive headlights, button start engine, blind spot monitoring, leather upholstery and power driver / front seats, but lacks the mentioned panoramic roof.
- In the equipment list THE + the latter is again listed, while the car is also equipped with an automatic parking system. Flagship version THE Top additionally sports 19-inch alloy wheels.
- As for the performances SE Yandex и QE Yandex, then they differ from the base SE and QE only by the presence in the list of equipment of the Yandex.Auto entertainment system with an 8.0-inch display.
Pros and cons of Nissan Qashqai 2
- Color quality
- Build quality
- Noise isolation
Owner reviews Nissan Qashqai 2020-2021
In the process of buying a car, friends added nightmares from the series “Yes, think for yourself: a 1.2-liter engine will not move such a heavy car, and you will always drag in the right lane at a speed of 40 km / h”, so upon arrival at the salon my mood was as bad as possible.
The manager, seeing this, quickly handed me the keys, and I rolled out of the gate. Then I taxied on the Moscow Ring Road and drove it! To the fullest! Checkers, chess and other badminton at the winter Moscow Ring Road went off with a bang! My joy knew no bounds! All engine-related fears vanished like snow in spring! On this day, I collected 8 excess fines! Checkmate to my friends and other introverts!
Review of Nissan Qashqai 1.2 (115 HP) with CVT 2018
The car has all sorts of bells and whistles, I keep them in one general category – “Honey, you can take our car.” Here is a blind spot monitoring system (according to his wife, she feels much more confident with her in the city), and parking assistance (according to his wife, she parks better than herself), and a circular view system (according to his wife, it is very convenient drive out of the yard), and the reverse obstacle detection system (according to my wife, the only reason why we have not yet repaired the rear bumper).
Andrey Mezintsev, review of Nissan Qashqai 2.0 (144 HP) CVT 4WD 2019
In the first month of operation, everything was fine, but then the car began to present surprises regarding its assembly. At first, creaks from the luggage compartment began to appear: the dealer missed the seams for me, and the creaks were almost all gone.
Then creaks began to appear from the side of the dashboard opposite the driver, but I’m not in a hurry to the officials yet. I don’t want their masters to poke around in my car with their crooked hands, so while I’m getting used to it …
Alexey, review of Nissan Qashqai 2.0 with CVT 2019
In front, in my opinion, the chairs are wonderful – to sit comfortably. Compared to Tiida, I don’t get tired at all, I don’t want to climb out. The controls are familiar to me. I had to get used to the side mirrors a bit. I was pleased with the outlet in the central box. Nothing squeaks or squeaks yet.
I did not like that the rear seats are noticeably tighter than in Tiida. I don’t have enough legroom, although the car is still larger. There are also much fewer containers for small items, and those that are there are wildly inconvenient and small. What I had in such places in Tiida did not fit into the new car.
Vladimir, review of Nissan Qashqai 2.0 SE Yandex CVT 2020
According to the dynamics, I can say that I have more than enough of it, and this is still I am still driving around the car. They write, they say, a very slow car, so it is on the variator, although I did not feel this on a test drive.
I have not figured out the fuel consumption yet. If we take the numbers on a computer on a warm engine, then in the city there are 10-12 liters, and on the highway 8-9 liters. But if the engine is not warmed up, then some incomprehensible numbers may pop up: I had 15 and 18, and as much as 40 liters jumped out once – I was already sweating a little, but I sin on a cold ride.
Roman, a review about the new Nissan Qashqai 2.0 on the mechanics of 2019.
The new body of the second generation Nissan Qashqai 2021 is based on the CMF (Common Module Family) modular platform. The crossover has a fully independent suspension with McPherson struts at the front and a multi-link structure at the rear.
The car has the following overall dimensions, mm
- Length – 4 377
- Width – 1837
- Height – 1595
- Wheelbase – 2 646
- Ground clearance (clearance) – 200
According to the data sheet, the volume of the trunk of the model is equal to 430 liters, but the capacity of the “hold” can be increased to a maximum of 1,513 liters by folding the rear seats. The fuel tank is designed for 60 liters, and the curb weight directly depends on the selected engine / equipment and varies from 1,376 to 1,505 kg. For the new Nissan Qahsqai 2, two gasoline engines are offered, which can be combined with a six-speed manual or a continuously variable variator.
- The crossover is based on a 1.2-liter turbo engine with 115 hp. (190 Nm), and they are equipped exclusively with front-wheel drive cars. Cars equipped with such an engine with manual transmission are capable of accelerating from zero to hundreds in 10.9 seconds, and their maximum speed reaches 185 km / h. Indicators with a variator are more modest – 12.9 seconds and 173 km / h, respectively.
- A more efficient 2.0-liter naturally aspirated unit produces 144 “mares” and 200 Nm of torque. On front-wheel drive vehicles with mechanics, acceleration from 0-100 km / h is declared at 9.9 seconds (maximum speed – 194 km / h), and with a variator – 10.5 seconds (182 km / h). All-wheel drive cars are exclusively equipped with a variator, while they exchange the first hundred in 10.5 s, and they can be accelerated to 182 km / h.
During the last update, the 2021 Nissan Qashqai received new shock absorbers, thanks to which the smoothness of the model became noticeably better. From now on, the crossover overcomes sections of broken asphalt, practically without creating discomfort for passengers. At the same time, the adjustment of the suspension did not affect the handling of the SUV in any way – the car still confidently goes through turns even at high speeds.
Although the developers report a serious improvement in noise insulation, however, when driving slowly on bad roads, the noise from the tires still makes itself felt, and you can hear it in the cabin more than clearly. But if you also spin the engine up to 4000 rpm, then the “high voice” of the variator will join this noise.
As for driving characteristics, crossovers with manual transmissions react to pressing the gas pedal noticeably more responsive than cars with a variator, in which more or less confident dynamics can be achieved only in manual mode.
The 2nd generation Nissan Qashqai debuted back in 2013, and at the March 2017 Geneva Motor Show, the Japanese presented to the public an updated version of the popular crossover.
In Russia, the updated Qashqai appeared with a serious delay, and the delay was due to the fact that the Japanese not only localized the serial production of the model at a plant in St. Petersburg, but also adapted the crossover to the peculiarities of local roads and climate.
The car of the first generation had an elongated modification with the prefix “+2” in the name, but the model of the second generation was deprived of such a version.
Photos of the new Nissan Qashqai 2021
Overview (exterior and interior)
The design of the Nissan Qashqai 2021 in a new body is made in the corporate style of “V-Motion”. This means that the front of the crossover attracts attention with a V-shaped design of the radiator grill, with narrow headlights closely adjacent to it. The latter have LED DRL “boomerangs” here, which make the optics look more aggressive.
In turn, from the side, the Japanese bestseller is notable for a wedge-shaped silhouette with a sloping roof, embossed stampings on the sidewalls and a window sill line dashingly soaring to the stern. At the rear of the car, there are stylish two-section lights with a lean fifth door, as well as a bumper, on the bottom of which large overlays “like metal” flaunt.
Although the Nissan Qashqai II model is far from new, the interior design of the Japanese SUV is not perceived as outdated. The interior of the model is finished with high-quality materials, while the front panel is almost entirely made of soft plastic.
The car boasts a three-spoke multifunction steering wheel truncated in a sporty way, behind which is a traditionally arranged analog instrument panel. At the top of the center console are ventilation deflectors, and underneath is a 7.0-inch screen for the Nissan Connect infotainment system.
Although Qashqai belongs to the class of compact crossovers, its five-seater interior pleases with spaciousness, both front and rear. I would especially like to note the seats of the first row with a long cushion and developed, almost sporty lateral support.
Passengers accommodated in them may well enjoy even a long journey, and drivers may be upset only by the narrow and curved area for resting their left leg, because of which they have to slightly twist the foot.
On the second row there is a flat sofa profiled for three people. It has an unnecessarily hard filling and a thick pillow, so there is no need to talk about a high level of comfort here.