How much is the new Skoda Kodiak 2021 in Russia: the price of the car on the official dealer’s website varies from 1,763,000 to 3,637,000 rubles and directly depend on the selected engine and equipment. In our market, the crossover is sold in six trim levels: Active, Ambition, Style, Sportline, Scout and Laurin & Klement.
The line of power units of the Skoda Kodiaq model is represented by two 1.4-liter engines, as well as 2.0-liter petrol and diesel engines (all four-cylinder), which can work with either a six-speed manual or a six- or seven-speed DSG robot. The drive can be either front or full.
Configurations and prices for Skoda Kodiaq 2021.
|1.4 TSI (125 hp) Active MT6||1 902 000|
|1.4 TSI (150 hp) Active DSG6||2 043 000|
|1.4 TSI (150 hp) Active 4 × 4 MT6||2 143 000|
|1.4 TSI (125 hp) Ambition MT6||2 150 000|
|1.4 TSI (150 hp) Active 4 × 4 DSG6||2 183 000|
|1.4 TSI (150 hp) Ambition DSG6||2 207 000|
|1.4 TSI (150 hp) Ambition 4 × 4 MT6||2 267 000|
|1.4 TSI (150 hp) Ambition 4 × 4 DSG6||2 307 000|
|1.4 TSI (150 hp) Style DSG6||2 396 000|
|1.4 TSI (150 hp) Style 4 × 4 MT6||2 455 000|
|2.0 TDI (150 л.с.) Ambition 4×4 DSG7||2 485 000|
|2.0 TSI (180 л.с.) Ambition 4×4 DSG7||2 509 000|
|1.4 TSI (150 hp) Style 4 × 4 DSG6||2 496 000|
|2.0 TDI (150 hp) Style 4 × 4 DSG7||2 674 000|
|2.0 TSI (180 л.с.) Style 4×4 DSG7||2 698 000|
|2.0 TDI (150 hp) Scout 4 × 4 DSG7||3 498 000|
|2.0 TDI (150 hp) Sportline 4 × 4 DSG7||3 519 000|
|2.0 TSI (180 hp) Scout 4 × 4 DSG7||3 551 000|
|2.0 TSI (180 hp) Sportline 4 × 4 DSG7||3 572 000|
|2.0 TDI (150 л.с.) Laurin & Klement 4×4 DSG7||3 740 000|
|2.0 TSI (180 л.с.) Laurin & Klement 4×4 DSG7||3 793 000|
- Basic configuration Active includes ABS, ESP, four airbags, an audio system, a multimedia system, climate control, power accessories, heated front seats and 17-inch alloy wheels.
- There are already six air bags in the Ambition version, plus light and rain sensors, fog lights, engine start from a button, parking sensors, tire pressure sensors and cruise control have been added.
- Version Style provides nine airbags, adaptive LED headlights, a rear-view camera, electric front seats (driver’s with memory of settings), an automatic parking system, an assistance system when starting up the hill and a tracking function for “blind” zones.
- “Sports” option Sportline boasts special décor, premium audio and heated steering wheel.
- “Off-road” performance Scout it also has a special decor with 19-inch wheels and roof rails, but such a crossover is devoid of electric front seats.
- Flagship package Laurin & Klement also flaunts 19-inch wheels, but additionally has other bumpers, and the list of its equipment includes adaptive cruise control, high-quality leather upholstery, ambient interior lighting, Canton music, electric trunk and body paint in metallic color, which for other versions offered for a surcharge.
Pros and cons of Skoda Kodiaq
- Build quality
- Noise isolation
- Amateur design
- Reliability in doubt
Owner reviews Skoda Kodiak 2020-2021
Having driven 9,500 km across Russia and Belarus, I can summarize without unnecessary euphoria that the device rides just fine. A bunch of front-wheel drive + base 1.4 TSI + 6MKPP – for this money it is actually excellent. I think that you do not need to be afraid to take it – the motor is similar to 150 hp.
There are not enough stars from the sky in terms of dynamics – this is not a racer with a forward flow, the inscription “To Berlin!” and tinted taillights. There is no four-wheel drive, and I didn’t really need it even this snowy winter, but it’s still a family car for a million and a half with a high ground clearance, comparable in consumption and dynamics with a light B-class!
Review of Skoda Kodiaq Active 1.4 (125 HP) manual transmission 2019
I like the design – it is strict with Kodiak. There is nothing superfluous, everything is very proportional and harmonious, there is no Asian or Chinese style (when half of the “muzzle” is in pseudo-chrome and a bunch of bulbs below). The car does not look “flashy”, but the design cannot be called boring either. In general, a serious and strict car.
Nikolay, review of the Skoda Kodiak 2.0 (180 HP) 4WD robot 2019
I always gave soot to all my cars. Kodiak was no exception. Moreover, I do not believe in running-in. On the run of 150-200 km, I started to burn before the cut-off, and then I was disappointed …
This is not a “riding” engine. At high revs, it is not, and even noisy. But at low and medium revs, it is a beast. The car is cheerfully undermined, even if the engine is not turned above 3 thousand, while there is silence in the cabin. This motor is ideal for those who like vigorous acceleration, but do not like to twist into the cut-off.
Review of the Skoda Kodiak 1.4 (150 forces) on the 2018 robot
The salon is huge, there is a carriage behind the seats. Full of all sorts of gadgets such as umbrellas in the doors or “ears” in the rear headrests. Digital tidy is good. Why is it drawn, if there are the same round things (like on a BMW) – it’s not clear. In one of the types, the power output by the engine is indicated in kilowatts – cool.
Review of Skoda Kodiak 2.0D diesel (150 HP) DSG 4WD 2020 MY
Despite the high body, the car drives very nicely, it feels no worse than the MB E-211, it holds the road on the serpentine very well, the brakes are excellent, and the thoroughbred tread on normal asphalt causes moral satisfaction.
The suspension is quite stiff, it normally digests medium irregularities, but extremely dislikes pits with smooth edges and speed bumps, if you miss, you will feel with your spine and teeth.
Review of diesel Skoda Kodiak 2.0D with robot and all-wheel drive 2019
The new body of the Skoda Kodiak 2020 model year is built on the basis of the modular MQB platform from the Volkswagen concern. Structurally, the model is in many ways similar to the soplatform VW Tiguan: a MacPherson-type suspension is installed in the front, while a multi-link is used at the rear. Ventilated disc brakes are installed on the front axle, and simply disc brakes on the rear.
Skoda Kodiaq SUV has the following overall dimensions, mm
- Length – 4 697
- Width – 1882
- Height – 1 655
- Wheelbase – 2 791
- Ground clearance (clearance) – 189-194
According to the data sheet, the trunk volume of the crossover in the five-seater version is 593 liters, but with the rear seats folded down, the hold capacity can reach 1,980 liters. The fuel tank of the car is designed for 58-60 liters. When fully equipped, the vehicle weighs between 1,505 and 1,709 kg (depending on engine and equipment level).
- The most affordable version of the Kodiak relies on a 1.4-liter turbo engine, which works in conjunction with a six-speed manual and develops 125 hp. (200 Nm). Acceleration from zero to hundreds of this front-wheel drive modification is possible in 10.5 seconds, and the maximum speed is 190 km / h.
- A more powerful version of this motor produces 150 forces (250 Nm). On the front-wheel drive version, the unit is combined with a six-speed robot, and acceleration from 0-100 km / h and top speed are 9.6 seconds and 198 km / h, respectively. Four-wheel drive versions can be equipped with both mechanics and a robot. In the first case, the first hundred on the speedometer is taken 10.1 seconds after the start (maximum speed 192 km / h), and in the second – after 9.9 seconds (194 km / h).
- The diesel 2.0-liter engine develops 150 hp. (340 Nm), and it works exclusively in conjunction with a seven-speed robot and four-wheel drive. From zero to hundreds, the Skoda Kodiak diesel is capable of accelerating in 9.9 seconds, reaching speeds of up to 194 kilometers per hour.
- The top-end is considered a two-liter gasoline unit with 180 “horses” and 320 Nm of torque. It also relies exclusively on all-wheel drive vehicles with DSG7. This modification is capable of accelerating from 0-100 km / h in 8.0 seconds, and its speed limit is 207 km / h.
The Czech crossover has a well-knocked down suspension, which effectively dampens shocks from sufficiently large and deep holes. This allows the car to drive on country roads, even at high speeds, without shaking the soul of the passengers in the cabin.
As for the off-road, then it is worth to move off the roads to the virgin lands as carefully as possible. Of course, the “Czech” has four-wheel drive and a full-fledged off-road mode, but its clearance is not so great, and it cannot compete with full-fledged SUVs.
Skoda Kodiaq was first presented to the public on September 1, 2016 at a special event in Berlin, and a month later the Czechs brought the novelty to the international motor show in Paris.
On the European market, sales of the model began almost immediately after the world premiere, and the first cars reached Russia only in June 2017. At first, only expensive versions of the Czech assembly were supplied to us, but then the serial production of the model was localized at a plant in Nizhny Novgorod.
The off-road vehicle received the name “Kodiaq” in honor of one of the subspecies of large brown bears living on the eponymous island of Kodiak in North America.
For the crossover, a sports modification Sportline and an all-terrain version of the Scout are offered – both can be bought in Russia. But there is still a coupe version of the Kodiaq GT, but this is only sold in China.
Photo of the new Skoda Kodiak 2021
Overview (exterior and interior)
The new Skoda Kodiak 2021 has an aggressive front end, where the main element is a plastic radiator grille dotted with double vertical slats. On the sides, narrow headlights adjoin it, under which there are foglights in separate sections. Also noteworthy is the full-width front bumper air intake and the muscular hood with a “hump” in the center.
On the side, the crossover is notable for its short overhangs, a fairly high ground clearance and neat unpainted plastic overlays on the door sills and rounded-square wheel arches. As for the stern, here the car received sharp-edged taillights, the shape of which, according to the idea of Czech designers, is designed to resemble crystal.
The modern interior of the Skoda Kodiaq is notable for the stylish design of the front panel with vertical sections of ventilation deflectors, which conditionally delimit it into several separate parts. At the top of the center console is the color display of the multimedia system.
Its base has a diagonal of 6.5 “, and in more expensive versions – 8.0”. Under the monitor there is a stylish climate control unit with three “twists”, and the driver is offered a multifunction wheel with a raised rim and a laconic tidy with a display of the on-board computer between the dials.
By default, the all-terrain vehicle is offered in a five-seater version, where the riders of the first and second rows are given a royal space, and the trunk is one of the best in the class in terms of its volume. When ordering an optional third row, the capacity of the cargo compartment is seriously reduced, and the gallery itself is only suitable for accommodating children.
The ergonomics of the Skoda Kodiak 2021 in the new body is at a fairly high level, however, it was not without mistakes. For example, there are strange cupholders, which, although they allow you to open the bottle with one hand, are too small for placing thermo mugs in them.
In addition, the car’s small mirrors provide insufficient visibility, although the presence of a rear-view camera in the list of equipment makes this shortcoming less obvious.